The Upper Hall – incudes use of kitchen if required
First two hours £46 then additional hours £12 per hour
The Lower Hall
By arrangement only
Extended Lower Hall
by special arrangement
Important Points from Terms and Conditions
- Hirers are responsible for ensuring that they take out their own public liability insurance appropriate for the activities of their event.
- The rooms will be let in a clean and tidy condition and must be left in a similar state at the end of the hire period – chairs and tables stacked neatly away.
- Setting up and clear down must be included in the hire period.
- Hirers must provide their own tea towels and washing up materials.
- The toilets must be checked and cleaned up if necessary before leaving.
- The Central Heating must be fully Turned Down at the end of the hire period.
- No dogs in the building please (apart from guide dogs and therapy dogs)
- All Government and Wallington Hall COVID regulations must be complied with.
- Please read full version contained on this site.